With the gradual deepening of industrial robots in the field of aerospace manufacturing, some shortcomings have begun to emerge, such as low automation of job planning and interference collision detection, long-term production preparation time, positioning flexibility and scalability. Insufficient considerations lead to low equipment utilization, etc. In the single-piece small batch production mode of aviation products, the advantages of robots are sometimes not reflected.
Key enabling technology
Therefore, industrial robots in the field of aviation manufacturing need to better adapt to the changing task requirements of single-piece and small-batch production modes, complex site environments, improve positioning and motion accuracy, shorten offline programming and production preparation time, and improve equipment utilization. Rate, etc., to really play the advantages and characteristics of the robot. The following technologies will become the key enabling technologies for commonality.
(1) High-precision measurement and positioning technology. Industrial robots have high repetitive positioning accuracy and low absolute positioning accuracy, which cannot meet the absolute positioning accuracy requirements in aircraft digital assembly. Therefore, high-precision measuring devices are required to guide the robot end actuators to realize the servo control of the motion trajectory. At present, large-scale measurement mainly uses laser tracker and iGPS, etc. In the local measurement, monocular vision, binocular vision, hand-eye vision, laser ranging sensor, etc. have their own advantages. In some special occasions, sound perception, Force sensor is also useful. It is foreseeable that multi-sensor information fusion technology will be further developed.
(2) End precision compensation technology. The accuracy of robot end is affected by many factors such as kinematic interpolation, robot load, stiffness, mechanical clearance, tool wear, thermal effect, etc. Therefore, in addition to using high-precision measuring instruments, the establishment of positioning error model and compensation algorithm is also to improve positioning accuracy. Important means. To this end, it is necessary to identify the joint stiffness, position error, temperature-induced deformation of the robot, obtain the error model or error matrix, and provide servo correction for the positioning of the end effector by the precision compensation algorithm.
(3) Intelligent planning technology. The robot is the carrier of automation. Whether it is drilling, spraying, welding, cutting, assembling or gluing, dispensing, it relies on the end of the robot to strictly follow the predetermined trajectory movement. Therefore, the result of trajectory planning directly affects the working efficiency of the robot. Efficiency, while the efficiency and automation of trajectory planning directly affects production lead times. On the basis of in-depth understanding of the process, automatic path planning, robot trajectory optimization, automatic interference check, process parameters and process optimization are an important research direction.
In order to improve the intelligence of robots, artificial intelligence methods such as expert systems, fuzzy systems, evolutionary computation, group computing, machine learning, neural networks, etc. will be introduced in large numbers, while image recognition, speech recognition, speech synthesis, natural language understanding and other technologies will be introduced. It will also be widely used to increase and improve the way human-computer interaction. In addition, the rapid development of technologies such as cloud computing and big data, resource sharing, knowledge sharing, and data mining provide new ideas for improving the analysis, decision-making, and collaboration capabilities of robots.
(4) Robot control technology. Since the industrial robot is a nonlinear, multi-variable control object, combined with position, torque, force, vision and other information feedback, compliant control, force-position hybrid control, visual servo control and other methods have been widely applied and researched in the face of high speed. High-precision, heavy-duty operation requirements, robot control methods will remain the focus of research.
(5) Innovative design of robot body structure. Due to the special structure of aviation products, traditional industrial robots sometimes cannot meet the demand. With the gradual deepening of robotics in the field of aviation manufacturing, there is an increasing demand for special, special and non-standard robots, which means that it needs to be specific. The task carries out innovative design of the ontology structure and expands the application field of the robot.
(6) Reconfigurable flexible processing unit technology. In the manufacture and assembly of aircraft, the large number, large size and variety of tooling frames are a great expense. The future tooling will adopt a modular design to change the tooling pattern by moving various dynamic modules to suit different sizes and types of products. The â€œNo-frame Digital Assembly Technology Centerâ€ being developed by Airbus is the product of this concept. The center is a combination of software and hardware assembly workstations, which integrates integrated digital tooling and various assembly, adjustment and inspection technologies. Can greatly improve the efficiency of aircraft assembly.
Quickly brew the perfect cup of tea or make pour over coffee right at the table with the Electric Tea Kettle. With 1500 watts, this Electric Kettle boils water faster than a microwave, and is safer to use than a stovetop kettle because it automatically turns off when the water reaches a boil. Serving at the table is no problem as the kettle lifts off the base without the cord. Additional features include two water level windows and a pull-lid to make filling and serving easy.
- Thermostat Control â€“ Having a thermostat control allows the kettle to [know" when to shut off. This will prevent damage to the heating element and is an important feature in all modern styles.
- Auto shut off/Boil Dry Protection/Fuse â€“ these are three features that are great for protecting the safety of users as well as extending the life of the electric kettle. The fuse and boil dry protection shut the kettle off if the water gets down below a certain level or if it`s left on for an extended period of time, It doesn`t burn up the kettle.
- Colors and Designs â€“ Electric kettles come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Finding one that will fit with the kitchen design is actually pretty easy. Finding one that matches and that has the features you`re looking for can be a bit harder, but with all the choices available and the newer models on the market today, you will be able to find the perfect electric kettle for your kitchen.
- Savety in Electric- the heating element is typically fully enclosed, with a power rating of 2â€“3 kW at 220V. In countries with 110V mains electricity, kettles may be less powerful (1â€“1.5 kW) to avoid drawing too much current and requiring a very thick supply wire.
Heat the tea thoroughly
Bottle the water/beer
Electric Tea Kettle
Electric Tea Kettle,Stainless Steel Electric Tea Kettle,Cordless Electric Tea Kettle,Electric Cordless Glass Tea Kettle
Guangzhou Taipeng Electrical Appliances Technology CO., LTD. , https://www.taipengelectrics.com